Strip House (Houston, TX)
Strip House Steak House
1200 McKinney Street
Houston, TX 77010
0722 — I love Strip House, it’s easily one of my favorite steak places next to Vic and Anthony’s. When I received an email from Annette at Strip House announcing a Woodford Bourbon dinner, I just had to get my name on the list of attendees, it was just a matter of finding a friend to come with me. Sven, was that friend that stepped up to the plate and came with me to experience the greatness that is Strip House and Woodford Bourbon.
As we arrived at 6:30, we were greeted and immediately served with a Woodford Bourbon Peach Iced Tea and an array of hors d’oeuvres including a mini burger, crab cake, tuna tar tar and eggrolls. around 7 the Woodford Bourbon rep came by and talked a bit about the company philosophy and the history of Bourbon.
1. Fresh Crab and Summer Corn Salad x Woodford Reserve Ginger Infused Lemonade Cocktail
2. Strip House Bacon Salad x Woodford Reserve Infused Maple and Black Rapsberry Martini
3. Dijon Crusted Lamb Chops x Woodford Reserve Infused Mint Julep
4. Filet Mignon with Black Truffle Creamed Spinach and Ripped Potatoes x Woodford Reserve Cherry Infused Manhattan
5. Caramelized Banana Tart w/ Vanilla Ice Cream x Woodford Reserve Coffee and Vanilla Infused Martini
The five course meal was phenomenal, every drink was stronger and stronger and complemented the food beautifully. Another wonderful dinner at Strip House in the books.